As anyone who suffers from repeated episodes of low back pain knows, it can really get you down! When you miss many days of work and you don’t have adequate health care, a back problem not only causes pain but it can become a financial hardship. Despite having good health coverage, chronic low back pain is certain to use up all your covered days in no time. On top of that, there are numerous visits to the doctor, physical therapy sessions and not to mention medications. And, always, the specter of BACK SURGERY is looming.
Knee Pain Doctors NJ & NYC will provide the therapy to get rid of the pain. The checking of the reviews will offer the best results to the individuals. The performance of the surgery is the best one with the knee doctors. The charges of the experts are less in comparison to the hospitals.
There may be an answer for you.- a new treatment that you can find out about and give some consideration. It’s called Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression and it has brought relief to many who struggle with the misery of chronic low back pain. If any of these diagnoses or conditions apply to you, this treatment may be the answer. Have you been diagnosed with or do you suffer from:
- Low back pain
- Herniated Disc
- Bulging disc
- Degenerative disc disease
- Failed low back syndrome
- Numbness and tingling in a leg
- Pain in your arm
- Neck pain
- Spinal stenosis -sometimes this condition can be helped.
The American Spinal Decompression Association believes that this treatment allows patients a 70% chance of resuming a normal lifestyle. These experts have developed a series of questions to determine if this treatment might help you:
- Do you take medications regularly for back pain?
- Does your pain limit your mobility?
- Have you had repeated injections or epidurals with little or no relief?
- Are you thinking of surgery in the near future?
- Do you feel comfortable with your decision about surgery?
- Have all the options that are available been discussed?
- Have you tried physical therapy or chiropractic treatment?
- Have you missed work due to your pain?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression could certainly be a viable option for you. Don’t overlook the benefits of this type of treatment. As you gain more knowledge, you will be better able to make a wise decision about your care – one that makes sense to you.